Episode 6: Goals Check In


Hey! Welcome to Episode 6 of the Better Together Realty Group.  Today Dayna, Colton and my self are going to talk about goals and those new years resolutions. We’re a few months into 2021 now, so how are you doing with all them?


Dayna’s Goals:

My business goals, I want to be able to double what I did last year. Last year was my first year in real estate, so I’m shooting high this year, trying to double my production. Send me your referrals. I’m happy to help. 

My personal goals, just seeking balance with health, nutrition, my kids, being active and fit and healthy. Just trying to seek balance with all those things this year. 


Haleigh’s Goals: 

For the business goals, as a team, we are doing really well. We are hitting some numbers, but we have a big goal this year. We want to help 72 families with their real estate needs, whether it’s buying or selling. We would love for you to be apart of that. Send us more referrals so that we can help all of those families and hit all of our big goals. 

Personally, 2020 was a little rocky. I had a baby, all the pandemic. Biggest thing for me is I want to get back active and fit and kind of where I was when I got married. That wedding bod. Wanting to get back there now with our daughter at home. I’m doing ok with that. We had the  biggest looser challenge that really helped and now it’s time for me and Colton to really push through and get that fitness back on track. We will tune in later on and i’ll let you know how it goes. 


Colton’s Goals: 

My resolution goal this year is yes to staying fit like Haleigh was saying, finding balance and all those things, but the biggest one for me was being debt free. We have elicited some resources and things from Dave Ramsey, using the zero balance budget and some other tools that he has to help us stay on track and accomplish that goal in 2021 for being debt free. 


We hope that you are on track on your goals. Comment below and tell us where you’re at. What are your goals? How are they going? Do you need help? Do you need some accountability? We are here for you! If you ever need anything just give us a call.  


                                                           

Team: 972.544.7305
TEAM@BetterTogetherRG.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 5: To list or not to list before putting in an offer

Episode 3: Our Favorite Local Restaurants in Midlothian TX